Rules for The Safeguarding Community
1. Be understanding towards other’s viewpoints or opinions; respectfully disagree in a professional manner.
2. Respect the privacy and personal information of The Safeguarding Community
3. Communicate with courtesy and respect
4. Be supportive, remember why you are here.
5. Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
6. No soliciting. All free shared resources must be approved by a group administrator, you can contact them on: email@example.com
7. The administrators decision is final.
These tools are intended to keep safeguarders in touch with one another, to help facilitate networking and to promote common interests. Some examples might include:
• Support on specific issues
• Reaching out to a community member for support
• Messaging/email and use of personal contact information made available through the Community Profiles - including names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts, student information, organisation information, employment information for any commercial, advocacy, promotional, or political purpose is prohibited. Prohibited activities include solicitations for business or personal services, fundraising, cold-calling of any kind, mass-mailings, or broadcast e-mails.
We will act when we see someone violating these rules. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means temporary suspension or permanent exclusion from the community. We request that all community members report behaviour that violates our guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.